Making a Better World
in the light of the Gospel and the social teaching of the Catholic Church
We are pleased to advise that the next Meeting of the Macarthur Social Justice Network (MSJN), for 2020 will be held next Saturday 14th November 2020 from 2.30pm – 3.30pm at St Thomas More Parish Hall, 43 Acacia Avenue, Ruse.
We are very grateful to St Thomas More Parish Ruse for making the Parish Hall available for our use for a Meeting during these difficult times. We must repay their faith and trust by conducting our Meeting by following strict Covid 19 Guidelines.
· Accordingly, you are required to send an RSVP to email@example.com if you plan to attend
· Members will be required to complete and sign Parish Covid 19 attendance forms on arrival.
· Members must adhere to physical distancing requirements, including maintaining 1.5m distance and ensuring four square metres per person in a room and avoid physical contact, handshakes etc.
· Please bring and be prepared to wear a mask as required, bring hand sanitiser, tissues, and sanitiser wipes for your personal use.
· There will be no organised or sharing of refreshments. Please bring your own water bottle etc for your personal use only.
On behalf of your Macarthur Social Justice Network (MSJN) Executive Team, we hope that you are well and coping with the Covid 19 restrictions as best as you can. We look forward to catching up with you if you are available to attend.
Peace and Best Wishes,