"the love of God lies more in action than in words. The Christian is one who participates with his life in the initiative of the love of God and puts it into practice." Archbishop Agustin Garcia-Gasco of Valencia
Monday, August 22, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Following Jesus – Matthew eConference.
Tues 6 Sept. 10.30am-2.45pm
- Excellent speakers
- Bulletin notices have already gone to parishes.
- Any parish or person can host the conference. All the details are on the conference website:
- Currently the following venues are confirmed hosts:
Magdalen Secondary College; Moss Vale, Varroville, Nowra, Kiama parishes; Marian Centre;
- We suggest that people bring their own lunch; parish might provide refreshments.
- Previous conferences are available either on line, or through the purchase of cdrom.
- Bellambi Resource Centre has the set of previous conferences.
It is possible to arrange the seminar at another time that better suits your local area. If you need any assistance please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 4253 0822
INFORMATION FROM BROKEN BAY INSTITUTE
The Broken Bay Institute in partnership with The Australian Catholic Bishops Conference
You can now register for the Following Jesus – Matthew eConference which takes place soon. Follow the link http://matthew.vividas.com and click on the register button.
We strongly encourage you to register your site or your individual participation as we often receive enquiries from people that would love to participate with others.
On the Official Website you will find
- The Program
- Facilitator Questions (coming soon)
- Reading Resources
- How to host an eConference guide
- Registered eConference site listing (coming soon)
- Jan Hynes, The Artist
John Garratt Publishing are offering prizes of a $2000 voucher for an organisation and a $500 voucher for an individual who participates in this eConference.
I have attached a simple "What to do" to assist you.
Rhonda Andersen. Communications Office. Diocese of Broken Bay
P: (02) 9847 0726 E: email@example.com
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Catholic Diocese of Wollongong, 86-88 Market Street (PO Box 1239), Wollongong NSW 2500.
For more information, please call (02) 4253 0900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Justice Meeting This Week
Join us at St Thomas More Parish Hall , 43 Acacia Avenue, Ruse this Saturday 13th August at 2:30pm
Regular meeting this week and the chance to discuss with others current social justice issues.
"Social Justice is an integral part of the Gospel. Within an Australian context social justice means ... examining our local situation to discover structures or influences that prevent people living as people of God". Archbishop John Bathersby